This month has been a mix of new and old music. I can NOT stop listening to Eli Young Band’s latest ‘Never Land’ as well as Dylan Scott’s ‘Hooked’. Both of those have been on heavy rotation in the month of July! We’re in the mix of festival season and the songs that are listed would be BANGERS live! In the songs they have energy, emotion and have a great hook…pun intended.
Yes, you do see Justin Timberlake on this list! There was speculation that he was going country which got me excited! Anyways, ‘Drink You Away’ is probably the closest thing to country music that we will see out of Timberlake. Here’s a clip of Timberlake and Chris Stapleton performing the song at the 2015 CMA’s:
With that being said, here are the ten songs on Heavy Rotation:
- Dylan Scott – Hooked
- Eli Young Band – Never Land
- Bucko & Toad – Any Excuse
- Keith Urban – Worry ‘Bout Nothing’ *Deep Cut*
- Brett Kissel – She’s Desire
- Billy Currington – Do I Make You Wanna
- Justin Timberlake – Drink You Away *Wild Card*
- Thomas Rhett – Background Music *Deep Cut*
- David Nail – Whatever She’s Got
- Sam Hunt – Raised On It
Would you like to see Justin Timberlake go country? Let me know down below!!
Also, I introduced a BRAND NEW podcast called ‘Rob & Riley Podcast’ on SoundCloud and YouTube. It’s full of dad jokes and stories that you want to hear! The link is down below!
Remember to always follow the socials:
Do not forget to like, follow and share #RileyWelchBlog!
Much love! Till next time.